Helping Hands Outreach
Currently offered in 3 locations every Saturday from 10:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m. in:
- Clermont: in the Winn-Dixie parking lot on Hw. 50
- Kissimmee: New Beginnings Thrift Store on 192
- Winter Garden: at the West Orange Neighborhood Center for Families (also known as the Mildred Dixon Center) located at 303 S. West Crown Point Road in Winter Garden
This weekly event is meant to build a relationship with people in need. After registering, clients can receive:
- a bag of emergency groceries and canned goods
- gently used clothes and shoes
- a hot meal prepared by a volunteer group from the community
- an appointment for additional services, including the possibility of entering our homeless rehabilitation program.
All 3 outreaches are run by compassionate volunteers from the community. If you or your group wants to serve the homeless or those in danger of being homeless, there are many ways you can get involved. Contact us today at [email protected] to learn more, or submit your online application to serve as a volunteer.