New Beginnings has many volunteer opportunities.
Review the list and scroll down to the online application below!
- Office Data Entry
- Thrift Stores in Clermont, Winter Garden, & Four Corners:
- Customer Services
- Merchandise Sorting
- Become a Mentor (Follow this link to submit a mentor application)
- Setup/Clean up
- Decoration Assistance
- Event Committee
- Golf Tournament (September)
- Gala / Dinner (November)
- Waterfront Festival–DragonBoat & 5k (May)
- Join our Prayer Team
(Sign up here to receive our weekly e-mail of prayer requests)
- Food Pantry
- Sorting & Bagging Food
- Distributing Food
- Host a food drive in your community, church, or workplace.
- Facility Maintenance
- Handyman services and skills
- Yard Work
- Helping Hands Outreach
- Setup / Clean up
- Hand out food / clothing
- Pray with attendees
- Resident Classes / Help
- Computer Skills (Email, Word, Excel)
- Job Preparation Skills (resume writing)
- Healthy Cooking (interactive)
- Healthy Eating (nutritionist)
- Physical Exercise (personal trainers)
- Shopping on a budget
- Creating a Budget
- Money Management
- Goal Setting
- Basic Home maintenance
- Basic Car maintenance
- Hobbies: sewing, knitting, painting, etc.
How to Volunteer:
1) Pray over the volunteer opportunities listed above.
2)Complete the online Volunteer Application & Waiver located on this page.
3) You will receive an email and then a phone call from our volunteer coordinator to discuss the most current volunteer opportunities and needs. Want to reach out first? Email us at [email protected]
4) BEGIN VOLUNTEERING!