Clermont Waterfront Festival
May 5, 2018 | Clermont, FL
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Join us for the fifth annual Clermont Waterfront Festival on Lake Minneola, featuring dragon boat races, a 5k running race, and this year we’ve added a canoe race. All registered runners receive a free breakfast.
Enjoy the all-day festival, which includes:
- stage entertainment
- a kid’s zone
- dragon boat races
- a 5K race
- canoe races
- more than 60 food and craft vendors.
What is a dragon boat race?
Forming a dragon boat team is easy! Included in your team registration is a practice session where we will show you how to paddle and race. Rally a team of 10 or 20 co-workers, friends and/or family members to join you for some fun, friendly competition.
Registration includes one practice session and all of the necessary equipment for race day, including a boat, paddles, life vests, a drum and a steersperson/coach.
Your participation supports the work of New Beginnings of Central Florida. Through serving the homeless, hungry and poor, we seek to empower our neighbors in need to live responsible lives.
DOUBLE PLATINUM ($20,000) Title Sponsor for entire event
Exclusivity in your business category
Identified as Title Sponsor for entire event and logo exclusively on event T-shirt sleeves, plus all the benefits of Platinum Sponsor.
PLATINUM ($10,000) Presenting Sponsor for 1 Race — Dragon Boat or 5K
Diamond privileges plus:
- Identified as the Presenting Sponsor for either Dragon Boat or 5K race on all event collateral
- Included in advertising where applicable
- Your Company Banner on stage
- Opportunity to participate in stage presentation
GOLD ($5,000) Presenting Sponsor for Canoe Race
Silver privileges plus:
- Presenting sponsor for the Canoe Races
- (2) 10×10 Prime Vendor Table locations
- (1) 20 person Dragon Boat team registration ($800 value)
- up to 20 breakfast tickets
- Recognized as a member of our New Beginnings Society for 2018
Bronze privileges plus:
- Company Logo included on postcards, flyers, and all event collateral
- End Cap Vendor placement
- (1) 10-person Dragon Boat team ($450 value)
- Company logo on event T-Shirts
- Prime Vendor Location
- 5 individual registrations for 5K race
- 5 breakfast tickets
- Complimentary entry for 2-person canoe race
(early bird price until 4/16): $100 each or $150 End cap table
- 10×10 space
- May display and sell products and services
Dragon Boat Race
20 Paddler Teams = $700 (this is the early bird price, good through 4/16)
Non-profit/Charity special: $500 – must provide an IRS 501c certificate
10 Paddler Teams = $400 (this is the early bird price, good through 4/16)
Non-profit/Charity special: $250 – must provide an IRS 501c certificate
Individual Paddler Entry = $40
Looking to pay later?
You can send your payments by mail as well! Click below to register without paying online.
Waterfront Park on Lake Minneola
103rd Street Water Front Park, Clermont, FL 34711
Waterfront Park is conveniently located along Lake Minneola, and perfect for the Clermont Waterfront Festival and Dragon Boat races. The park is nestled between East Avenue and Eighth Street. Passing through the park is “Rails to Trails”, a paved trail used by walkers, bikers, and rollerbladers alike. There are restroom facilities, picnic areas, beach front swim area and fishing piers. Also, there is plenty of Florida wildlife to be viewed. “The Great Florida Triathlon” is held here along with the annual “Pig on the Pond” event and a variety of other activities throughout the year.