Clermont Waterfront Festival
May 6, 2017 | Clermont, FL
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Join us for the fourth annual Clermont Waterfront Festival on Lake Minneola.
In addition to dragonboat races, we’ve added a 5k race. All registered runners receive a free pancake breakfast.
Enjoy the all-day festival, which includes:
- stage entertainment
- a kid’s zone
- dragon boat races, and
- more than 60 food and craft vendors.
Forming a dragon boat team is easy! Included in your team registration is a practice session where we will show you how to paddle and race. Rally a team of 10 or 20 co-workers, friends and/or family members to join you for some fun, friendly competition.
Registration includes one practice session and all of the necessary equipment for race day, including a boat, paddles, life vests, a drum and a steersperson/coach.
Your participation supports the work of New Beginnings of Central Florida. While serving the homeless, hungry and poor, we seek to empower people to live responsible lives.
DOUBLE PLATINUM ($15,000) Presenting Sponsor for BOTH Boat & 5K races
Exclusivity in your business category
Identified as Presenting Sponsor for BOTH DragonBoat and 5K races plus all the benefits of Platinum Sponsor.
PLATINUM ($10,000) Presenting Sponsor for 1 Race — either DragonBoat or 5k
Diamond privileges plus:
- Identified as the Presenting Sponsor for 1 race on all event collateral.
- Included in advertising where applicable
- Your Company Banner on stage
- 2 additional Breakfast tickets (total of 10)
- Opportunity to participate in stage presentation
Gold privileges plus:
- Prime Vendor Table location including an additional 6’ table (total of 2)
- (1)- 20 man/women Dragon Boat team or 5k race registration
- 2 additional breakfast tickets (8 total)
- Recognized as a member of our New Beginnings Society for 2017
Emerald privileges plus:
- Company logo on Event T-Shirts (not just name)
- Logo included on 15,000 Postcards, event collateral, and 10,000 ValPak mailers
- End Cap Vendor Table including (1)-6’ table
- Your Company Banner at the event.
- (1)-10 man/women Dragon Boat team or 5k race registration
- 1 additional breakfast ticket (6 total)
Silver privileges plus:
- Company name on event T-Shirts
- Prime Vendor Location (1)- 6’ table
- 3 additional registrations for Dragon 5K race (total 5)
- 1 additional breakfast tickets (total 5)
Bronze privileges plus:
- 2 registrations for Dragon 5k race
- 2 additional breakfast tickets (total 4)
- Company name on event posters
- Priority 10×10 Space for your vendor booth
- 2 breakfast tickets
(early bird price until 4/30): $100 each or $150 End cap table
- 10×10 space
- May display and sell products and services
20 Paddler Teams = $800; includes BCS, Women’s, Men’s Teams, Clubs, Corporate & Non-501c community teams
Non-profit/Charity special: $500 – must provide an IRS 501c certificate
10 Paddler Teams = $450; includes single gender teams, club teams & corporate teams
Non-profit/Charity special: $250 – must provide an IRS 501c certificate
Individual Paddler Entry = $40
Teams registering for both the 20 paddler and 10 paddler races will receive a $100 total discount
Looking to pay later?
You can send your payments by mail as well! Click below to register without paying online.
5K or FunRun Race
Don’t worry–all of your entry fees go directly to New Beginnings. We’re grateful to our friends at Sommer Sports for their help organizing the 5K portion of our festival.
And good news! All runners get a free Pancake Breakfast!
Waterfront Park on Lake Minneola
103rd Street Water Front Park, Clermont, FL 34711
Waterfront Park is conveniently located along Lake Minneola, and perfect for the Clermont Waterfront Festival and Dragon Boat races. The park is nestled between East Avenue and Eighth Street. Passing through the park is “Rails to Trails”, a paved trail used by walkers, bikers, and rollerbladers alike. There are restroom facilities, picnic areas, beach front swim area and fishing piers. Also, there is plenty of Florida wildlife to be viewed. “The Great Florida Triathlon” is held here along with the annual “Pig on the Pond” event and a variety of other activities throughout the year.